Divigel® gives women a convenient solution for relief of moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms due to menopause.
Divigel® is an estradiol gel that is invisible, odorless and non-sticky when dry. It delivers highly concentrated estradiol at 0.1%, so only a small amount of gel is applied once daily to the upper thigh.
#1 Prescribed Transdermal Estrogen Gel2
Divigel® eliminated nearly 90% of vasomotor symptoms in 12 weeks with 1 mg/day.3
|Concentrated and Easy to Apply
|Divigel® Offers Savings
Current American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) and North American Menopause Society (NAMS) guidelines recommend using the lowest effective dose of estrogen, for the shortest duration of time, for treatment of vasomotor symptoms.6,7 “Natural” or compounded estradiol products are NOT FDA-approved6.
1. Divigel® [package insert]. Vertical Pharmaceuticals, LLC; 2018.
2. This information is an estimate derived from the use of information under license from the following IQVIA information service: NPA™, for the period 2018. IQVIA expressly reserves all rights, including rights of copying, distribution and republication.
3. Hedrick RE, Ackerman RT, Koltun WD, Halvorsen MB, Lambrecht LJ. Transdermal estradiol gel 0.1% for the treatment of vasomotor symptoms in postmenopausal women. Menopause. 2009;16(1):132-140.
4. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/ob/search_product.cfm accessed April 27, 2018.
5. IMS data, April 2018.
6. The North American Menopause Society. The Menopause Guidebook. 8th ed. Mayfield Heights, OH: The North American Menopause Society; 2015.
7. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. ACOG Releases Clinical Guidelines on Management of Menopausal Symptoms. Volume 90, Number 5. September, 2014. 8. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/ob/search_product.cfm accessed 4/27/18.
9. Data on file, Osmotica Pharmaceuticals 2018.