Divigel® Co-Pay Savings Card Terms & Conditions
By using the Divigel® Co-Pay Savings Card (“Card”), you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the following terms and conditions:
- The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed:
- In whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare (including Medicare Part D), Tricare, or any other federal or state-funded healthcare benefit program (collectively, “Government Programs”); or
- By commercial plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs that reimburse for the entire cost of prescription drugs.
- Eligible patients using this Card will pay as little as $25 with a savings of up to $25 per 30-count package, for up to 12 fills per calendar year. Depending on your co-pay, savings may be up to $25 per 30-count package. Patient, pharmacist, and prescriber agree not to seek reimbursement for all or any part of the benefit received by the patient through the Card. Both patient and pharmacist are each individually responsible for reporting receipt of coupon benefit to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the Card, as required.
- This Card is not health insurance and is not intended as a substitute for health insurance.
- This Card can be used only by eligible residents in the United States and only at participating pharmacies. You must be 18 years or older to use the Card. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- The Card is limited to one per person and is not transferable. No substitutions are permitted. It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, or offer to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit the Card. The Card is available for each valid prescription. No other purchase is necessary. This offer cannot be combined with any other rebate, coupon, free trial, discount, or similar offer.
- Vertical reserves the right to terminate, rescind, revoke, or modify the Card at any time without notice. For expiration date, please refer to the Card.