Stay Cool with Divigel® The #1 prescribed gel with plant-based estrogen1.
Divigel® is FDA-approved to treat moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms (hot flashes and night sweats) due to menopause.
Proven Relief From Hot Flashes and Night Sweats*
- Eliminated nearly 90% of hot flashes in 12 weeks at the highest dose strength (1 mg/day).2
- Reduced hot flashes by nearly HALF in as little as 2 weeks (1 mg/day).2
- Comes in three dose strengths, including the lowest FDA approved dose.
- At the lowest dose (0.25 mg/day) Divigel® eliminated about 70% of hot flashes in 12 weeks.2
- On Divigel® you will not only experience fewer hot flashes and night sweats over time, but they will also be less severe.2,3
*The FDA recommends the lowest effective dose with any estrogen therapy.4 Only Divigel® offers the lowest FDA-approved dose of transdermal estradiol gel or spray available for hot flashes (0.25 mg/day estradiol).3,5-7
Plant-Based and Bioidentical
- Estradiol, the active ingredient in Divigel®, comes from plants.
- It is chemically identical to the estrogen naturally produced by your body before menopause.
Cool, Discreet Gel
- Divigel® is a fast drying, cosmetically elegant gel that leaves no sticky residue.
- It’s invisible and odorless when dry. Nobody knows you’re wearing it.
- It’s a concentrated estradiol gel, so only a small amount is needed for big relief.
Easy to Use and Convenient
- A small amount of Divigel® is applied once daily to the upper thigh.
- The gel comes in small, portable packets that are easy to use at home and great for travel.
- Premeasured, daily packets ensure precise, accurate dosing.
- Divigel® becomes part of your daily personal care routine.
Divigel® delivers estrogen directly through the skin to the bloodstream, avoiding the stomach and liver. This way, therapies applied to the skin, such as Divigel®, can be used at lower doses to achieve similar relief as hormone pills.8, 9
DIVIGEL® TOPICAL GEL
1. IMS Data, 2017. 2. Hedrick RE, Ackerman RT, Koltun WD, Halvorsen MB, Lambrecht LJ. Transdermal estradiol gel 0.1% for the treatment of vasomotor symptoms in postmenopausal women. Menopause. 2009;16(1):132-140. 3. Divigel ® [package insert]. Vertical Pharmaceuticals, LLC; 2017. 4. US Food and Drug Administration. Menopause and hormones. http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ByAudience/ForWomen/ucm118624.htm. Updated June 14, 2017. Accessed July 18, 2017. 5. EstroGel® [package insert]. Herndon, VA: ASCEND Therapeutics, Inc.; 2014. 6. Elestrin® [package insert]. Somerset, NJ: Meda Pharmaceuticals; 2014. 7. Evamist® [package insert]. Minneapolis, MN: Perrigo; 2015. 8. Goodman NF, Cobin RH, Ginzburg SB, Katz IA, Woode DE; American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists Medical Guidelines for Clinical Practice for the diagnosis and treatment of menopause. Endocr Pract. 2011;17(suppl 6):1-25. 9. Samsioe G. Transdermal hormone therapy: gels and patches. Climacteric. 2004;7(4):347-356.